Booking Your Camper
We're glad you are excited to try out one of our trailers!
Here are the requirements to make sure you have a safe and fun adventure:
- Vehicle rated to tow a 1000-3500 lb. travel trailer. The small trailers are 1000-1500 lbs the bigger trailers are 1800-3500 lbs.
Class I or higher hitch installed (rated at 2,000 lbs.) with a 2-inch tow ball
4-pin or 7-pin flat electrical hookup for tail lights (adaptors are available to go from one to the other)
At least 25 years of age, a current driver’s license and full coverage car insurance. Supplemental insurance is available for purchase
If you have questions regarding whether your vehicle can handle the trailer start with an internet search for towing capacity of your make and model and then contact us if you have any other questions. We can arrange for hitch installation if you require that.
If the times you like are not available send us an email and request the times. As we grow as a company we need to know that you want more trailers! We have 10 trailers as of Fall of 2017.
Review the online booking calendar for availability or send us an email. If available select the times you want including pickup and drop off times and answer the questions to insure compatibility.
What is included?
- Sleeps 1 - 4 people
- Dinette converts to double bed
- Bench seating converts to bunk beds
- Bedding can be included
- 2 burner stove
- Handpump sink with 12 gal. tank
- Built-in ice box cooler
- Plates, cups, utensils and pots
- LED lighting
- Fan for cooling
- Small propane heater
- 5-gallon propane tank provided
- Power outlets to use when camping with full hook up
- Propane BBQ grill
- Outdoor chairs
- Outdoor table
- Outdoor portable stove
- Pop-up canopy tent for shade
- Beach toys